As a working student (m/f/d) at kemb you will work on a variety of Business Intelligence projects. Your focus will be divided into projects for our existing clients and working on our digital infrastructure. Together with our team you will help our customers to improve their setup in the area of Business Intelligence, both in infrastructure and in data visualization. Through years of experience and established structures in the area of Business Intelligence we support companies in deriving better decisions from their data, which are significant and relevant. You support us from day one and have the opportunity to assist in customer projects and to actively participate in the development of our company.
- Support in building and maintaining BI infrastructure and reporting environments
- Creation of data visualizations in PowerBI, Tableau, metabase and other environments
- Planning and optimization of daily business
- Analysis and implementation of templates and new data offers
- Derivation of insights for customers based on KPIs and performance reports
- if interested, insight and training in the field of data-driven marketing
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You are studying or have studied one of the following subjects or similar: natural sciences, business administration, business informatics or similar fields
- You have first experience with SQL, PowerBI and/or Tableau
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English
- You like to implement things yourself, are good with numbers and eager to learn
- You are not deterred by the work with numbers and the evaluation of data
We are a digital consultancy founded in 2016, at the moment we are a team of 5 spread between Frankfurt and Munich. As we have been growing steadily in the past year, we are looking for talented people who could support the team to conquer the e-commerce space.