For our boutique BI & Marketing consultancy we are looking for a Data Warehousing / ETL Developer who will join our team in order to build, maintain and develop warehouse and ETL infrastructures for kemb and with our clients. In this role you will grow into our expert on the topic, being at the forefront of developments in the industry and growing our understanding of data infrastructure.
- Developing technical setups that match customers’ data needs.
- Implementing data streams from multiple sources to a data warehouse.
- Clearly understanding and being able to explain cost implications of a setup to stakeholders.
- Handle proof of concept phases with vendors, clients and other stakeholders.
- Educating clients once data infrastructure is handed over, guide and support them during and after this handover phase.
- You are responsible for the documentation and upkeep of processes.
What we are looking for:
- You have at least two years of hands-on experience with ETL processes and data warehouses.
- You have experience with Snowflake, matillion, dbt, AWS BI Suite and/or Datos.
- You have consulting experience when it comes to understanding and explaining complex solutions to multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in SQL, R / Python, project management are required.
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English.
- Experience in prior consulting projects or roles is a plus.
- Someone who is eager to learn and is a solution-oriented thinker.
We are a digital consultancy founded in 2016, with a strong focus on data-driven Marketing, in order to help out clients grow reach. We have a strong focus on B2B clients which offer SaaS products or manage a webshop. We’re a dynamic and diverse team, spread between Munich and Frankfurt, and are looking for talented people, who are eager to learn, and always keep the clients interest first.